Fashion Designer - Women APPLY NOW
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research seasonal trends, colors, prints, fabrics, and styling
- Season Concept / color/ Textile / Look development
- Collection Design Development/ Sketches / Illustrations.
- Making & maintaining Line List/ Range plan aligned with Assortment planning & Buying requirements.
- Responsible for creating detailed tech-packs that illustrate design and construction details with high accuracy
- Collaborate with Buying and Sourcing teams for effective design development
- Conduct fitting sessions in collaboration with Tech team
- Fabric/print/surface design follow up and approvals
- Execute timely on seasonal calendar deadlines
- Contributing well researched ideas to support catalog and marketing for the brand.
- Campaign Shoot concept and co-ordination with Marketing team.
Qualifications & Experience
- 4-6 years’ experience and Grad/Post-grad from NIFT / NID
- Experience in a Designerwear brands
- Strong Knowledge of textile and Indian Textile (Handloom and hand printing & Natural dyes etc).
- Awareness about Socio-Economic-political scenario & keen to bring positive change in society.
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Able to work in a team with diverse set of people.
- Strong organisational skills and highly detail-oriented
- Strong communication and articulation of ideas
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and calendars
- Ability to handle work independently with minimal supervision.